The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Sapphire Beach
Posted by: Kathy Knies (---.dhcp.knwc.wa.charter.com)
Date: December 17, 2014 04:19PM

We are planning a trip back to St Maarten in the fall of 2015. Our last trip there was 4 years ago and we stayed at Sapphire Beach as we have been owners there for 20 years. My question is, have there been any improvements with this property? We were quite irritated with the condition of this resort and the general up keep. I would really appreciate any comments. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sapphire Beach
Posted by: pat (32.216.64.---)
Date: December 18, 2014 11:20AM

Kathy,

Not an owner and have never stayed there, but in talking to some people on the island last week, they were staying there and were NOT particularly happy. Trouble is, there are a couple of buildings and they said they'd spoken with others in a different building who were very pleased with everything at the Sapphire but they still felt their unit was a disaster. The only positive thing they had to say, was disregarding all else, their view was spectacular but isn't it pretty much the same view from all the units? I don't know.....

The good news, if you can close one eye and look with the other one only, and at the same time maintaining a good sense of humor, being on the island itself is wonderful so it might just depend on the unit you're in and how demanding you are.

Perhaps, if you post your unit and week number, someone can give you more specifics about your specific unit and building?

Good luck and Merry Christmas to you, too.

Respectfully,

pat

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |