The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Sapphire Beach Owners
Posted by: Patsy (---.dsl.toldoh.ameritech.net)
Date: October 23, 2008 02:28PM

Are there any more Sapphire Beach owners out there whose emails have not been answered by management, sales or president of the association? When I could not get anyone at sales, etc. to respond to my emails, I emailed the president of the association twice and he has never responded. Does anyone have any of the email addresses of the candidates running for the owner's association who by now were elected? I asked for email addresses and all I got was another copy of the candidates and their bio. My email clearly was not read - just generated an automatic response. Those of us who are owners need to start submitting complaints to Wyndham. That might be the only way to execute some changes and even then it might not work. But it is worth a try.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sapphire Beach Owners
Posted by: SXMaholic (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 23, 2008 04:18PM

Patsy...the owners association is a big farse. Puppeted by the Verdiers. Bill Olliver, President, is on the Verdiers side.
The Sapphire is notorious with not responding to e-mails, faxes and even phone calls.
Wyndham claims no responsibility and only lets Sapphire use the name.
Do a search since there has been info regarding all of your concerns, questions both here and at www.traveltalkonline.com

-Gloria

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a 'true' friend will be sitting next to you saying...'damn that was fun'!

Posted by: Ed (---.ec.res.rr.com)
Date: August 18, 2013 01:21PM

We were one of the original owners and have been returning for over 20 years only to see the continued deterioration of the property. We just returned last week and there was no air condition during our stay in the entire site, dishwasher was falling apart and a large crack in the pool presented a safety hazard to quests. Reported everything to desk daily but no action was ever taken. I sent a message to Sapphire but have not heard anything back. RCI has asked for a review of my stay but I am not sure if a negative response will help. I have not tried to contact Wyndham. Is there an owners association that can be contacted directly so that we might be able to organize some pressure to get something done?

Posted by: pat (---.dsl.wlfrct.sbcglobal.net)
Date: August 19, 2013 07:00AM

I don't know why but I was under the impression, perhaps mistakenly so?, that Wyndham was out of the picture quite a while ago, no?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2013 09:10AM by pat.

Posted by: Kathy (---.dhcp.knwc.wa.charter.com)
Date: November 23, 2013 11:03PM

I was looking on-line at Trip Adviser the other day who had some specials to SXM. I looked at some of the photos that guests had taken and posted of Sapphire Beach, Some of the pictures taken of the units were really disgusting. After looking at the pictures and how run down & dirty everything looked I was more than a little irritated when the maintenance fee billed arrived the next day. We own two weeks, which is around $1500 per year....it makes me really wonder what they do with the money!!

Posted by: Donna Wages (---.nc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 30, 2014 10:27AM

Hi,

I'm looking for contact information for Sapphire Beach Club. After my divorce I need to take my ex-husbands name off of the title. Any ideas on how to get that done? I can't even reach anyone on the property.

Help!

Posted by: BMurphy (104.129.196.---)
Date: April 10, 2015 04:09PM

Does anybody have any current info on the Sapphire beach club owners association.

Why has RCI refused to accept spacebanks from Sapphire? Can't get an answer out of RCI, other than contact Sapphire. I have had no response from Saphire tellimg me the reason.

I can be contacted at bcmurphymo@gmail.com

Posted by: kim (---.dhcp.nwtn.ct.charter.com)
Date: April 10, 2015 10:01PM

All I ever heard was RCI is no longer affiliated with Sapphire.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |