Pages: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Cottages de Lonvilliers
Posted by: BobP (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: September 05, 2009 09:41AM

Lynne, Are you booked thru RCI or etc.and let me know the address you have. Bob

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lynne (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: September 15, 2009 11:57AM

Hi Bob,
Sorry I was away on business last week and didn't check this until today. Yes we are booked thru RCI. It looks like we are in until 1A. I was using the email address I saw earlier in the message board. I have a number to call which is 590-874465 and I have not tried that as of yet. I just wanted to make sure he knew we are coming which I am sure he does, and hopefully if our flights are on time we will have plenty of time to get our car, food, drink and get up there after 4:00pm on Saturday the 10th. And what to do if we miss him about checking in etc...
Lynne

Date: September 16, 2009 09:59AM

Hi Bob again,
this is the email address I am using for the Cottages....is this correct? ansema@wanado.fr I feel like there should be more to it. I tried again and it came back right away.
I have also read there is wifi in the cottages...so bringing a lap top is a good deal? We were also hoping for good snorkeling right in the cove area, I know there are other places but it would be nice to do it right there, Anyone know if this is the case?
Thanks for any help!
Lynne

Posted by: Norbert (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: September 18, 2009 10:20AM

One more o smiling smiley

Les Cottages de Lonvilliers. ANSE MARCEL. Tél. : 0590 87 44 65 - E-mail : ansema@wanadoo.fr

DineSXM - St. Maarten / St. Martin restaurant guide & online reservations.

Date: September 18, 2009 04:23PM

AHHHH Merci!
another o will do it! Thanks, can't wait to get there, Miss all the beaches, the french food and relaxation!
lynne

Posted by: dbeauch6xx (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: September 20, 2009 01:42AM

Looking for information on Unit 2A at the Cottage de LongvilliersAnyone. smiling smiley

Posted by: BobP (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: September 23, 2009 07:14PM

Dave, As I recall 2A is a upper unit (two level)and they are all the same.NOT TO WORRY all the units are fine.ENJOY YOUR TRIP.

Posted by: dbeauch6xx (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: September 23, 2009 07:30PM

Thanks Bob you're the best.

Posted by: photofun (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: October 23, 2009 05:44PM

We arrived home from our week at les Cottages de lonvilliers on the 17th. After reading all of the questions and reviews on this message board I was a little nervous about this place. We have been to St. Martin's several times before and know the island well and love it so we were confident if the place was not up to par we knew of other places we could stay.
I want to let you all know the place was WONDERFUL!! WE are simple casual people and found the place to be very very nicely appointed! While we were there Didier delivered to all of the units new patio furniture of oiled teak and very lovely I might add! WE were also told new flat screen TVs would be arriving soon!
There is no pool but honestly who needs a pool with the wonderful warm salty clean Caribbean a few minutes walk from your cottage! We don't! The beach was wonderful, Didier was wonderful very accommodating! The week could not have been better....we were using a friends timeshare and I do believe we will be new times share holders very soon!
To anyone nervous about staying at the Cottages de lonvillier, don't be, you will enjoy the peacefulness and the lovely surroundings!.
Lynne

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2009 09:55AM by photofun.

Posted by: Mari Porcari (---.cape.com)
Date: January 08, 2010 08:02PM

Hi ,
we stayed at the cottages de lonvilliers, several years ago, when our daughter was three, and we were able to use the pool at the resort down at the beach. I am wondering if it is still possible to use the amenities from the hotel at the beach.
thank you so much.
mari

Posted by: photofun (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: January 11, 2010 04:07PM

Hi Mari,

I can only speak for our last visit in October 09 and I believe we could have used it. I know Didier the property manager was going to work out a deal if he could to use the pool and also be able to use the restaurant etc and put it on a tab so you wouldn't have to take money with you all the time. That meeting was for later in October and I don't know what the outcome was for that.

sorry I don't know more.
Lynne

Posted by: David (---.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net)
Date: February 24, 2010 05:56PM

WE are staying at the Cottages end of March. want to confirm that they have wifi and just a general feel for the place

Posted by: pwarrick (---.hsd1.tn.comcast.net)
Date: May 19, 2010 03:01PM

Just got back from SXM a couple of months ago and noticed that the properties (timeshares) on the Dutch side are now charging $90/week or so for "energy surcharge" in addition to the $50 tax. Does this property charge this as well?

Love the location, but the drive across to Anse Marcel is VERY steep!!

Thanks/merci

Posted by: GaKaye (---.rcmdva.fios.verizon.net)
Date: May 19, 2010 03:44PM

Not all timeshares on the Dutch side charge the surcharge. Your best bet is to check with the timeshare directly to be sure.

Posted by: pwarrick (---.hsd1.tn.comcast.net)
Date: May 19, 2010 04:05PM

Thanks, GaKaye. Any idea if the Cottages de Lonvilliers does?

Pages: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |