The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

SXM Lover Party in St Louis
Posted by: SXMNorm (---.dsl.stlsmo.sbcglobal.net)
Date: September 10, 2006 08:48PM

Haven't posted here for awhile, but wanted those who love SXM as I and others, that we're having a SXM Lover Party, Saturday, October 14, 2006 starting around 2pm. You don't have to be from St Louis. We've got people coming from Kansas City, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois as well as from the St Louis area. Details are posted on the TTOL People Talk forum or you can email me.
Hope you can make it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2006 04:03PM by SXMNorm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SXM Lover Party in St Louis
Posted by: Les Berardino (---.metlife.com)
Date: October 05, 2006 11:32AM

I and several other people here in St. Louis have been to St. Martin and are returning in Dec. When and where is your party, we may try to attend.

Re: SXM Lover Party in St Louis
Posted by: SXMNorm (---.dsl.stlsmo.sbcglobal.net)
Date: October 05, 2006 10:46PM

The party is Saturday, October 14, 2006. We're starting around 2pm till whenever. It's being held at the Westport Crossing Condo Clubhouse, 1750 Schulte Rd, 63146. This is in the center of the 270, Page Ave., Olive St Rd, Lindbergh Blvd quadant. We're providing food, snacks, wine, beer(unfortunately not Carib), and soda. We hope anyone who loves SXM as we, will join us. Stay a short time or the whole time. If you want to bring something, bring some of your favorite SXM liquior. I'm asking that you let me know, either on this Board or on the www.Traveltalkonline Board(People Talk forum), if you plan to attend, so I can have enough refreshments. Hope to see you on the 14th.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |