The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: Sapphire Beach Club
Posted by: brotchi (---.88-66-87.adsl-dyn.isp.belgacom.be)
Date: March 30, 2015 02:36PM

You know that the Sapphire is not any more a RCI member. It is impossible to call the Sapphire even with the phone nimber 17215452179 and they do not answer to the different email. It is impossible to know who is now in charge of the maintenance and direction of this resort. do you have news and do we still have a President of the owner associati on? The last report, I had, was in 2011. Since taht date we have no news. All the comments, I can read on internet are terrific. Waiting for news,
Rachel
r@rbrotchi.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kim (---.dhcp.nwtn.ct.charter.com)
Date: March 31, 2015 12:48PM

Pure rumor, but I heard they have shut down sections and are remodeling, drove by last month when I was on the island and saw many cars parked so they are operating. If they don't answer their phones, maybe try calling Ocean club and see if they have any scoop as they are right next door.

Posted by: Ms. Mary (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: May 17, 2015 08:58PM

My husband and I own two units at the Sapphire and are extremely disappointed in the deterioration of the resort as well as the fact that we will no longer be getting RCI points. I hesitate to just turn over our units to get out of paying the next maintenance fee at the end of year. They will win if we all turn in our units!!!
Perhaps if we all write to the following: Ministries of General Affairs; Justice; Public Health, Social Development and Labour; Public Housing, Spatial Planning, Environment, and Infrastructure; and the Social Insurance and Health Agency (SZV) we may be able to accomplish some resolution to this problem.

Posted by: WWII (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: May 17, 2015 10:40PM

I hope the best for you, but I don't have much faith in neither the management of the Sapphire nor the government of SXM.

Pages: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |