- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Ordering Ma Doudou rum?
Posted by: gfpaiges (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 24, 2005 03:48PM

Just returned from our 4th trip to SXM.........bought several bottles of Ma Doudou rum.......wish I had more..didn't have room in suitcases! Does anyone know if it can be ordered DIRECTLY from SXM and how I go about it? THANKS! Will take an EXTRA suitcase next time! Paige

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ordering Ma Doudou rum?
Posted by: Tish (---.hfc.comcastbus)
Date: October 24, 2005 05:28PM

YES! I would love to purchase the coconute Ma DouDou rum. How do I go about ordering it?

Thank you

Date: October 24, 2005 11:49PM

OK....Maybe if we ALL want to order our Ma Doudou rum....SOMEONE out there can help us.............????????????????????Thanks, Paige

Posted by: 3hounds (---.fred.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 26, 2005 06:00PM

Wanted this same info myself last year after visiting SXM. Did a ton of searching and did find a place that claims to sell and ship it. Here is there email and what they had to say.

driftwood@caribsurf.com

Ma doudou litre bottles cost US20 / bottle and are available in Coconut, Coconut Letche Banana Vanilla and Orange & Ginger. Because of the weight, I suggest a minimum of 4 bottles.

Ups charges could run approx: 50-60 USD

I did not order any from than. Made for a great excuse to go back to SXM for another visit.

Date: October 29, 2005 11:15PM

Thanks! will try that website...next trip I'm taking an empty suitcase!!!! Paige

Posted by: S&M (---.hsd1.co.comcast.net)
Date: October 30, 2005 06:59PM

I'll bring you back some or you can make it your 5th trip and join us in Nov or Jan. Take care party girl....PNB

Posted by: RickC (---.49.164.146.swcp.com)
Date: November 01, 2005 05:03PM

Try Sam's Wine store in Chicago. They will ship it if your state permits iterstate shipment of alcoholic beverages. Some do, some don't. Hope this helps.
[www.samswine.com]

Date: November 04, 2005 12:24AM

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!! Is this MY Scott and Melissa? Ya'll are supposed to be in SXM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! Have a great time!.......(and if you have an extra suitcase, I'd like 5-10 bottles of Banana flavored Rum! Will pay you interest, shipping and 'finder's fee'!) Hugs and Kisses and PNB.......................Paige

Posted by: CackalackaDave (---.gen.twtelecom.net)
Date: November 07, 2005 05:48PM

Just called Sams Wine in Chi-town...no dice. And I tried to email Ma Doudou at their alleged email address, but it came back.

Besides hopping on a plane, the next best alternative, IMHO, is M'Bolo rums from St. Barts--my wife and I discovered them on our honeymoon. Prices will run about $40 per bottle. The irony is that our gift bottle of vanilla rum when we checked out from the Carl Gustaf hotel was made my Ma Doudou!

Anyway, check out M'Bolo at: [www.mbolosbh.com]

Posted by: Todd (---.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)
Date: November 08, 2005 10:29PM

Folks, importing alchohol into the states is a very difficult process. The product that you would like, MaDoudou, comes in resealed containers just to add another problem for importing. Probably if push came to shove, customs would not even let us carry it back due to the lack of a real seal on the container.
Buy when you are there, and buy plenty.
I have had no problem bringing back 8 bottles per person coming back, 8 bottles is the max I have been told that you can carry on with passenger aircraft.
Todd

Posted by: Creampuff (---.dsl.klmzmi.ameritech.net)
Date: November 11, 2005 09:07PM

Just found an e-mail addrress on the computer to send for Ma DouDou. It is jwhitt9336@aol.com

Posted by: mark (---.154.91.144.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net)
Date: February 27, 2006 03:22PM

we got hooked on ma doudou bananna rum and cant find any,,,help !!

Posted by: steve (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: March 15, 2006 10:35AM

glad to see I'm not the only one looking for more of this stuff. I brought 2 bottles home, chocolate banana and choco coco, this week from St. Maarten. I'm afraid if I open them I won't be able to let them alone and they'll all be gone. Kicking myself for not getting more. Anybody got any ideas how we could replicate these at home? Open a bottle of plain rum and add our own goodies? Is this how they do it down there? ANY input you could offer about this, please email me at; hoovied@yahoo.com

Steve

Posted by: lame-annie (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: March 15, 2006 06:12PM

You should have brought home more

Posted by: Jeannie (134.241.120.---)
Date: May 11, 2006 10:22AM

Hi all,

We have just about finished our last bottle of banana vanilla Ma Doudou...NOW WHAT??? I have already inquired about having it sent from St. Martin..NOT!!! There has to be some place in the states that sells it or something very similar...Help!!!

Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |