The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: AAA car rental
Posted by: mcinnamon (---.ded.ameritech.net)
Date: August 07, 2006 04:57PM

Eben,

With your continued dredging up of old car rental threads to spread your story, you're sounding more and more like the actual crook. Did you have an accident, and are hoping to get away with it because there was no police report?

Either way, we've heard enough of your whining.

mc

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nibs (12.10.219.---)
Date: August 08, 2006 11:35AM

We have rented from AAA twice, two years ago, and last month. We got a Toyota Corolla last month-we asked for one with lots of dents and scratches and Alain complied. Had great air conditioning and enough power to get us up the hills. I also liked that there was a kill switch where you had to insert a certain key in order for the car to start. It was $150 for 8 days, no issues with any additional charges either time. Both times car brought when promised and easy return.

Posted by: Eben Cooke (---.com)
Date: August 08, 2006 12:10PM

well, no. There was no accident. Being the only driver, I'm quite sure I would have noticed. And, no... writing to bulletin boards is not actually an elaborate scam I run.

I guess I missed something here. Didn't realize this bulletin board was only for "happy news". And, yes, I'm naive enough to believe that, having made a poor choice in where to rent from, I nevertheless feel concern about dishonest business practices, and believe other people might like to know to avoid at least one such place.

Posted by: ANON (---.nycmny83.covad.net)
Date: August 08, 2006 12:34PM

The point is have you heard of overkill? How many times do you think we need to hear this and theres no requirement for happy news but you dont have to keep rerunning the same story either.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |