The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pelican resort
Posted by: Jan (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: February 28, 2011 12:30AM

Anyone have any info about the Pelican resort.. I don't see anything on this forum.. I received an email that they were closing and I called our credit card company and told them about the dues we paid and we are going to get this back... What happens when they open again... if they open I should say? We are going from March 12-20. They didn't have anything to give us on the island and we had to rent a place which is double the amount. The airline charges $150 a ticket to change the flight and we are 5 people. Does anyone know what happens to our timeshare if they re-open? I hope that next year I would be able to pay the dues and go to our home in St. Martin, which we loved/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pelican resort
Posted by: ANON (---.muf122.nycm.n54ny05r18.dsl.att.net)
Date: February 28, 2011 07:52AM

Jan,
Almost anything you read here is probly someones take on the matter but probly not hard and cold fact and may be not even close to fact. You really need to get your info from better sources then any of these travel boards. People have the best of intentions but a lot of times your hearing rumors and they do grow out of control. The intentions of the posters is good but we dont always have the true facts on things even when we think we do.

Posted by: double-D (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: February 28, 2011 08:29AM

Anon...you are way off base...some people that post live there!

Posted by: ANON (---.muf122.nycm.n54ny05r18.dsl.att.net)
Date: February 28, 2011 12:14PM

I am full aware some who post live on island. I dont think they will no much more about the intricasies of what is happening vis a vis The Pelican then you or me.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |